2/9/13

time, time, need more time!

Hi bloggy buddies!


In the 1980's, there was some show about a girl who could freeze time. She could run around and do stuff while everyone else was still frozen. I always thought this would be the best superpower. It seems like there is never enough time to get done what I want to do. So if I could freeze everyone else, then I could do all my stuff, take a nap, unfreeze everyone, and still go about my day. Think of the possibilities!


I want to blog, I really do. I have two really great topics in mind.

But when to find the time???????????????????????

So never fear, I am still hooked on blogworld. As soon as I find my time freezing superpower, I will have a two, (ok, at least one!) really awesome, thought provoking posts.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I would love that power. If you figure it out let me know how it works!!

Amanda Borgio said...

Wish I was blogging more too!

Carrie said...

I loved that show! She would freeze time with here fingers. I can't remember the name and its bugging me!!

Carrie said...

*her*

Lura said...

"Out of this world" was the show. I loved it. I still think about freezing time too. :)

Crystal Freeze said...

I remember that show! I look forward to your posts!

Farewell, till we meet again!

So they went off together. But wherever they go, and whatever happens to them on the way, in that enchanted place on the top of the Forest, a little boy and his bear will always be playing.